Download the articleDownload Article
How to Be Spiritually Healthy
in Order to Reflect Love and Wholeness
By Karen Celeste Hilfman
From The Mended Mirror
- Celebrate the awareness that we are born in blessing, and ensure that the foundational stories we lift up carry the message of love.
- Recognize the gift of the blessed unrest that is happening in the world through grassroots movements as a sign of the new way that is emerging.
- Be aware that we are capable of conscious evolution, and so we are key players in deciding the direction in this time of great turning and change.
- Incorporate the gift of integral spirituality that gathers together the wisdom of the ages by combining the insights of the sciences with best practices for the spiritual journey.
- Connect to the perspective that God or the Divine is both within and beyond all of life, which encourages us to see goodness and choose the way of love.
- Know that compassion is at the root of all world religions, confirming that it is an innate human capacity.
- Be open to the emergence of creativity, wisdom and new ways of seeing life that are part of the significant evolution we are currently experiencing.
- Accept that we are deeply and profoundly connected.
- Integrate the awareness that it is our task to move more fully toward living from the Divine love within us.
- Awaken to the Christ Consciousness within, to the universal consciousness of love.
- Recognize that love is a choice and that when we are in fear we are disconnected from love.
- Connect to opportunities for collaboration to create a world focused on everyone’s well-being.
- Create safe space to practice healthy community where we can risk being vulnerable, brave and creative so that we allow the world to be filled with possibilities and wisdom.