Download the articleDownload Article
13 Life Lessons That Have Emerged In My Relationship With My Mom
- Deal with issues when they arise.
- Follow the flow of energy. If you meet resistance, be like a river and keep searching for a place that allows you to move with ease so that you are flowing with the energy of life rather than fighting the underlying currents.
- Choose to see differently by shifting your focus.
- Listen for, and to, inner wisdom and intuition.
- Pause so that as many people as possible know where we are trying to go.
- Trust that there is goodness trying to emerge.
- Reconnect to your core essence and the Divine.
- See the light within yourself and others even if you have to look beneath the rubble.
- Allow curiosity to lead you rather than judgment or expectations.
- Listen for the wisdom and voices of all perspectives.
- Stop ‘shoulding’ on yourself or on others.
- Let gratitude and beauty fill you.
- Focus on what you want to grow.
By Karen Celeste Hilfman
FromThe Mended Mirror